My name is Ned Mansour and I am the photographer behind beautifoto.com. I think of myself as an artist first, and photographer second. The reason for this is because my first professional career was as a computer game artist where I got to hone my ability as an artist in the field of 2d and 3d art, 3d animation, and special effects. My previous career before photography lasted close to 20 years.
I don't like to label my photographic style with titles like photojournalism, commercial, fashion or any other fancy term. I like to think of my style as creative, unique, fun and artistic. My photos are technically strong in terms of lighting, composition, and timing, but they're also honest, beautiful and fun.
I love working with people and I live my life to the fullest. I've been a professional photographer for close to 15 years and I still love what I do. I am also the father of two wonderful boys who teach me all about how to be patient and humble.
My studio is in Ville Saint-Laurent at 2339 Harriet Quimby, Qc. H4R 3E2
Our starting photo package starts at $4700 for twelve hours of photography and all the high resolution edited photos.
We also offer the following:
- A variety of the highest quality albums in the market designed by the photographer
- A casual photo session before the wedding
- A stylish photo session after your wedding
- A slideshow presentation of your wedding photos projected at the reception hall during dinner
- Large format Fine-Art prints or ready to hang stretched canvas.
- Photo booths at your reception hall with guest souvenir prints
- Thank-you cards
- Parent albums
- Signature books
- Coffee table art book
For more information on our packages and availability, please call or text us at (514) 585-1997 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We specialize in wedding photography, but we're always happy to refer our clients to some of our favorite professional videographers in Montreal.