My name is Ned Mansour and I am the photographer behind beautifoto.com. I think of myself as an artist first, and photographer second. My first professional career as a video-game artist helped me hone my sensibility as a visual artist, which can be clearly seen in my photography.
I like to think of my style as creative, unique, and artistic. My photos are technically strong in terms of lighting, composition, and timing, but they’re also honest, beautiful and fun.
I love working with people and I live my life to the fullest. I’ve been a professional photographer for close to 15 years and still love what I do.
I am also the father of two wonderful boys who teach me all about how to be patient and humble.
My studio is in Ville Saint-Laurent at 2339 Harriet Quimby, Qc. H4R 3E2
See what Brides are saying about Beautifoto
Find us on Facebook
Kim and Giorgio’s wedding photo teasers
I just had to share some of those teasers with you as I put the final touches on this beautiful couple’s wedding photos:
Our photo packages start at $4600 for ten hours of photography and all the high resolution edited photos.
We also offer the following:
– A variety of the highest quality albums in the market designed by our photographer
– A casual photo session before the wedding
– A stylish photo session after your wedding
– A slideshow presentation of your wedding photos projected at the reception hall during dinner
– Large format Fine-Art prints or ready to hang stretched canvas.
– Photo booths at your reception hall with guest souvenir prints
– Thank-you cards
– Parent albums
– Signature books
– Coffee table art book
For more information on our packages and availability, please call or text us at (514) 585-1997 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our video packages start at $3500 for 12 hours of coverage with two cameras and a highlight real of your wedding along with a fully edited video. Contact us for more information at email@example.com