My name is Ned Mansour and I am the photographer behind beautifoto.com. I think of myself as an artist first, and photographer second. My first professional career as a video-game artist helped me hone my sensibility as a visual artist, which can be clearly seen in my photography.
I like to think of my style as creative, unique, and artistic. My photos are technically strong in terms of lighting, composition, and timing, but they’re also honest, beautiful and fun.
I love working with people and I live my life to the fullest. I’ve been a professional photographer for close to 15 years and still love what I do.
I am also the father of two wonderful boys who teach me all about how to be patient and humble.
My studio is in Ville Saint-Laurent at 2339 Harriet Quimby, Qc. H4R 3E2
See what Brides are saying about Beautifoto
Find us on Facebook
Trash the dress photo session in Montreal
Here’s one of our favorite trash-the-dress photo shoot from this year with the lovely Briana and Alex.
Our photo packages start at $4600 for ten hours of photography and all the high resolution edited photos.
We also offer the following:
– A variety of the highest quality albums in the market designed by our photographer
– A casual photo session before the wedding
– A stylish photo session after your wedding
– A slideshow presentation of your wedding photos projected at the reception hall during dinner
– Large format Fine-Art prints or ready to hang stretched canvas.
– Photo booths at your reception hall with guest souvenir prints
– Thank-you cards
– Parent albums
– Signature books
– Coffee table art book
For more information on our packages and availability, please call or text us at (514) 585-1997 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Our video packages start at $3500 for 12 hours of coverage with two cameras and a highlight real of your wedding along with a fully edited video. Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org